You’ve chosen just the right furniture for your home. You want to keep your investment looking great, but you don’t want to worry about accidents on your furniture once it’s delivered.
Here at Suburban Furniture all of our warranty plans are by Montage Furniture Services. When a covered accident happens, you will contact us here at Suburban Furniture first so we can guide you through the process of getting you the assistance you need from MFS. Suburban Furniture and MFS are both furniture experts with unparalleled reputations for excellent customer service.
See below for all available Protection Plans:
Protection Plan Details
When a covered accident occurs, your furniture protection plan will deliver:
- Expert assistance from live customer service representatives
- Helpful tips and products
- In-home service from a certified, professional technician when necessary
- Furniture replacement if we can’t repair your covered problem
- No deductible
Submitting a Claim …READ CAREFULLY!
Read what is covered and not covered before proceeding.
If covered, immediately contact us, but no later than 25 DAYS from the date of accident.
Click through to our customer service form here or send an email with claim details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include pictures, close up and further away. Or call Customer Service at 973-927-7100 xt. 133.
You MUST contact Suburban Furniture Customer Service 1st before taking any other action, to determine coverages and the best course of action for the best possible resolution.
WHAT IS COVERED:
Through the Administrator, We will repair or replace the Covered Product, at Our discretion, when required due to: Mechanical and structural breakdowns to fabric, leather, vinyl upholstery or solid surface furniture as a result of:
- • Breakage of frames, panels or springs.
- • Breakage of sleeper, recliner, lifting, heating and/or vibrating mechanisms.
- • Failure of integral electrical components.
- • Lifting or incident-specific chipping of veneers or laminates exposing the substrate.
- • Warping.
- • Loss of silvering on mirrors.
A specific post-delivery incident which occurs during normal residential use resulting in accidental damage, including:
- • All stains, including dye bleed and dye transfer onto or into upholstery fabric, leather or vinyl.
- • Punctures, rips or burns.
- • Liquid marks or rings.
- • Household heat marks.
- • Gouges, dents, scratches or chips that penetrate the finish exposing the substrate.
- • Damage caused by nail polish remover.
- • Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of finish caused by a specific incident.
- • Glass or mirror chipping, breakage or scratches.
- • Pet damage - single incident only.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- A) Any loss not specifically listed in section “What is Covered.”;
- B) Any damage caused by the consumer during the assembly of ready to assemble (RTA) items;
- C) Product repairs that are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty or as a result of a recall, regardless of the manufacturer’s ability to cover such repairs;
- D) Any stain or damage occurring prior to or during delivery, or while furniture is in transit or storage;
- E) Accumulated stains or damage resulting from lack of regular care and maintenance, willful abuse, misuse, mishandling, unauthorized modifications or alterations to a covered product or failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions;
- F) External causes including, fire, theft, insects, acts of nature, illegal acts, acts of God or consequential loss of any nature;
- G) Incidental, Consequential or secondary damages or delay in rendering service under this agreement, or loss of use during the period that the covered product is at an authorized service center or otherwise awaiting;
- H) Stain or damage caused by appliance malfunctions and any resultant leak therefrom;
- I) Any product used for commercial, institutional or rental purposes ( Except an RTO transaction as defined above);
- J) Failures that occur outside of the fifty (50) states of the United States of America, and/or the District of Columbia;
- K) Unauthorized service, repairs, and/or parts;
- L) Service where no problem can be found;
- M) Breakdowns which are not reported within the term of this agreement;
- N) Any stain, soiling or damage resulting from everyday use or that has built up over time, I.E. dirt, perspiration, hair, body, or suntan oils and/or lotions. Signs of soiling or soil build up including darkened areas where the body comes contact with the covered product(s);
- O) Dye transfer unless otherwise noted in section (“What is covered”);
- P) Stain or damage resulting from the use of cleaning products not approved by the manufacturer;
- Q) Mold, mildew, odor;
- R) Stains caused by medical incontinence, or other repetitive stains from the same cause;
- S) Stains or damage caused by an independent contractor, such as but not limited to, plumber, painter or other service maintenance personnel.
- T) Bodily injury;
- U) Wear-related repairs or damage, such as but not limited to, fading, rust or corrosion, normal wear and tear, seam separation, stress tears, loss of foam resiliency, pilling or fraying;
- V) Color loss or cracking and peeling on any leather or vinyl, splits in bi-cast leather, split leathers used in seat cushions, back cushions or top or inside arm areas, natural markings on leather, such as healed scars, insect bites, brand marks or wrinkles, leathers with embossed patterns other than those simulating natural cowhide, non-bovine leathers, suede, nubuck and other buffed leathers, surface scratches in leather finish;
- W) Scratches, dents or chips that do not penetrate the finish and do not expose the substrate;
- X) Non-colorfast or X-coded fabrics, shrinkage from cleaning;
- Y) Clock mechanisms, any accessories used in conjunction with the covered product; Noises